Creating Message and Input Boxes 
It is important that you familiarize yourself with the different buttons and icons displayed in a message box and named literal so that it would be easier for you when making the codes. Don’t forget frames first before the control buttons!hehe You first create the frame then put the button like the Label or Command button inside it. If you do it the other way around, the frame will cover the buttons and would be of no use. Also, instead of using the named literal, you can use the counter value of it to save time and make things simpler.
In making the codes, you have to be sensitive even with the smallest details like the spaces, when to enter, the commas and the quotation marks used because it can entirely affect the whole program. Moreover, don’t just merely create message and input boxes, because just like what I’ve said before..be creative!hehe put graphical designs like your own pictures in each box and as a background to make it more exciting and pleasant to view. Never stick to basics only. Always make things more beautiful as possible as you can..^_^
I’ve also learned to be careful in saving my program because before, I didn’t know that I only saved the form and not the whole program so the next time I tried to open my file, it didn’t. An error occurred. So always remember to save both the form and the whole program. Just like in the real world, you always have to be sure and save what you can to avoid regrets in the end..=)