i won't change anything in my life!,.Heyya!it's been quite a long time since i wrote here.,atleast for me.,i don't think anybody would even notice..lol.haha
.,.i don't use the computer as often as before.,i'm not addicted to it anymore.,yeah!most of the time i just read.read.and read.,i never get bored you know.,there's so much more to read in this world.,yeah!hehe i already finished reading the twilight saga which consists of twilight,new moon,eclipse and breaking dawn.,full of romance and action.,go Edward and Bella.,perfect couple huh?while reading these books, i've experienced diff. emotions.,i got emotional too.,it's like i was in the story myself.,sometimes i felt like i was Bella., i also got stressed-out at times because so many times Bella should've died but were always saved.,Jacob was also cool in a different way compared to Edward.,
..i rested for a couple of days from reading books because i took care of other things.i'm gonna read again tomorrow.,i don't know what i'm saying anymore,.all i talked about are books.,haha
ok.,i'm gonna put one of my fave songs here.,i super duper like this song.,love the message,the rhythm,the singer,the video and everything about it.,hehe listen and watch the video and hope you'll love it too.,^_^
La La Land
by Demi Lovato
I am confident but I still have my moments
Baby, that's just me
I'm not a supermodel, I still eat McDonald's
Baby, that's just me
Well some may say I need to be afraid
Of losing everything, because of where I
Had my start and where I made my name
Well everything's the same in the La La Land machine
Who said I can't wear my converse with my dress
Well baby, that's just me
Who said I can't be single and have to go out and mingle
Baby, that's not me... No no
Well some may say I need to be afraid
Of losing everything, because of where I
Had my start and where I made my name
Well everything's the same in the La La Land machine
Tell me do you feel the way I feel,
Cause nothing else is real in the La La Land appeal
Well some may say I need to be afraid
Of losing everything, because of where I
Had my start and where I made my name
Well everything's the same in the La La Land machine
Well I'm not gonna change in the La La Land machine
I will stay the same in the La La Land
Machine, Machine, Machine
I won't change anything in my life
(I won't change anything in my life)
I'm staying myself tonight
(I'm staying myself tonight
.,very inspiring huh?i love being myself.,i hope you feel the same way too.,
.,stop joining the crowd and just be yourself.,you are unique and wonderfully made by God.=)
.,YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY!^_^