<body>

♥ pink gal =)


♥Name :Christine J♥y Co♥.
B-day : February 3, 1992
School : Naga City Science High Sch♥ol, University ♥f the Philippines
Age: 17
Email : christinejoy_13@yahoo.com.ph
Friendster : christinejoy_13@yahoo.com.ph


♥ al♥ha!


hey readers and bloggers: Feel free to roam around.
Maybe you'll get to know yourself better and get to know me too.
Who knows?
You might be my twin sister or brother.hehe
kidding aside, share your ideas and let's talk about it eh? ^_^


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


my blogger dAsHboaRd..=)
back to home(welcome)
shaynee maenee
marou
patti
SaRaH mAy aGayLan
dAnix isaBel beRmas
fRance aMor aBania
vicey RusS bAldoZa
mArapoot deLa cRuz
TEOdore alLen dY
jOwee Patricia RAnOla
jackie cHavez
alfredie gutierrez
eRron cAraaN
clauds SemeniAno
riCz Pacardo
hazel 'cLedz'
aliNa pErol
vOn gIen manalang
geia-socio10
♥ Tagboard




♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2011


♥ Sunday, June 28, 2009

My Complicate Life ♥

The Promise by C.W. Mills

.....After reading the, “The Promise”, my sociological imagination has widen-up and new eyes opened. I am just a student but it is my responsibility to be aware and understand the things happening around me because I belong to the society. I have the capability and the ability to make a big change in peoples’ lives. I should not just keep on absorbing everything I see and get but rather stand and think for myself to really know the truth of knowledge. The promise of a good and peaceful society depends on me, depends on you and depends on us.

.....We need to develop a way of understanding the interaction between individual lives and society, biography and history and self and world. We don’t live in this world to be alone and not care for others or the place we live in. We are here to search deeper in ourselves and know our purpose in the society.

.....I still have many things to explore and discover and I can only do this if I have a sociological imagination that can fly all over the whole wide world.

Word count: 186 words



♥ My World My Life

2:50 AM