<body>

♥ pink gal =)


♥Name :Christine J♥y Co♥.
B-day : February 3, 1992
School : Naga City Science High Sch♥ol, University ♥f the Philippines
Age: 17
Email : christinejoy_13@yahoo.com.ph
Friendster : christinejoy_13@yahoo.com.ph


♥ al♥ha!


hey readers and bloggers: Feel free to roam around.
Maybe you'll get to know yourself better and get to know me too.
Who knows?
You might be my twin sister or brother.hehe
kidding aside, share your ideas and let's talk about it eh? ^_^


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


my blogger dAsHboaRd..=)
back to home(welcome)
shaynee maenee
marou
patti
SaRaH mAy aGayLan
dAnix isaBel beRmas
fRance aMor aBania
vicey RusS bAldoZa
mArapoot deLa cRuz
TEOdore alLen dY
jOwee Patricia RAnOla
jackie cHavez
alfredie gutierrez
eRron cAraaN
clauds SemeniAno
riCz Pacardo
hazel 'cLedz'
aliNa pErol
vOn gIen manalang
geia-socio10
♥ Tagboard




♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2011


♥ Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Complicate Life ♥

Hey. Why am I so conscious with my style of writing? Why can't I just write whatever I want to? The truth is, whenever I write an essay, a research paper, a reaction paper or just about anything, I do not like showing it to my friends. I feel like it's not good enough or my grammars are wrong or whatsoever. I think too much. I wasn't like this before. When I was still in high school, I wrote in my blogs many times and I usually would hope that many people would be able to read them. I didn't care what they might think of my blogs as long as I was able to express myself. Oh please, let me be like that again.

I do not want to be insecure. I have a lot of friends who are really good writers. And when I say good, it really means GOOD! They are just so spontaneous in expressing themselves and they are very creative. Thank you God for blessing them with that kind of talent. Many times did I plan on writing a note in FB but it never happened. I would always tell myself that I would have lots of running sentences and as I said before, wrong grammars.

However, God rebuked me. When I write, who am I pleasing, God or men? It should be God. It should always be Him. I should never be insecure. I am unique and wonderful. God enables me to do things that I never thought I could do. I should not be ashamed of my writing. I should not let the devil tell me that I am not good enough. Yes, on my own I am nothing. On my own, I could never be good enough. On my own, life's challenges are impossible to overcome. BUT with God, now that's a different story. With God, I can do anything. He empowers me. He strengthens me. He gives me courage and confidence. He gives me everything I need. I live for you, God. From now on, I will not be ashamed to write my testimonies about how good You are and how You've been faithful to me. Your love overflows in me. I want the whole world to know about Your abundant grace and unfailing love.

I choose to fix my eyes on You. I no longer care what others might think of me - about my writing, my weaknesses, etc. All that matters is that I glorify You in everything that I do. You own me God and I live for You and You alone.<3



♥ My World My Life

6:22 AM