<body>

♥ pink gal =)


♥Name :Christine J♥y Co♥.
B-day : February 3, 1992
School : Naga City Science High Sch♥ol, University ♥f the Philippines
Age: 17
Email : christinejoy_13@yahoo.com.ph
Friendster : christinejoy_13@yahoo.com.ph


♥ al♥ha!


hey readers and bloggers: Feel free to roam around.
Maybe you'll get to know yourself better and get to know me too.
Who knows?
You might be my twin sister or brother.hehe
kidding aside, share your ideas and let's talk about it eh? ^_^


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


my blogger dAsHboaRd..=)
back to home(welcome)
shaynee maenee
marou
patti
SaRaH mAy aGayLan
dAnix isaBel beRmas
fRance aMor aBania
vicey RusS bAldoZa
mArapoot deLa cRuz
TEOdore alLen dY
jOwee Patricia RAnOla
jackie cHavez
alfredie gutierrez
eRron cAraaN
clauds SemeniAno
riCz Pacardo
hazel 'cLedz'
aliNa pErol
vOn gIen manalang
geia-socio10
♥ Tagboard




♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2011


♥ Thursday, October 27, 2011

My Complicate Life ♥

*chuckles*Babe,it was terrible. I LOVE YOU.*chuckles again*

I heard these lines last Saturday when my churchmates and I went to Lago del Rey - a manmade lake with lots of inflatable objects. I just couldn't help but smile. The girl was trying to do a stunt. She was jumping over a stick, but unfortunately, she kept on falling. Her American boyfriend/husband/sweetheart was watching her and just kept on laughing and laughing. They hugged each other after that. aawww.:p

Okay, just so you know, I am not cheesy. Maybe just a little?haha
I was touched because the lines were meaningful. It's so not true that love is blind. Get real, man. Unconditional love is not blind. It sees things as they are, but chooses to accept them. When you love someone, you know his weaknesses and you know how terrible that person can be, BUT you choose to love him anyway. You do not pretend that he is perfect and that he doesn't have any flaws. He could be this and that. He could be stubborn sometimes, he could be... whatever negative trait you can think of, but it doesn't matter. That wouldn't change your love for him.

As a christian, God made me realized that it is so hard to love someone unconditionally on your own. We could love because God loved us first. God is the greatest example of unconditional love. His love never ceases to amaze me. I am captivated by His love.<3 I am a sinner and I've hurt Him so many times already. He knows every black spot of my heart, but never did He condemn me. He has cleansed me. I am free. Oh Yes, chains are broken. :]

It is now so easy to love others. Loving others overflows in my heart and it's all because of Jesus. (LOVE YOU SO MUCH, JESUS!) Of course, loving doesn't mean you tolerate the wrongdoings of others. If you really love someone, you wouldn't flatter him. You would be real to him and would rebuke him if the situation calls for it. You would want what's best for him. There is so much risk in speaking truth to someone but because you love him so much, you still take that risk.<3

That my friend, is unconditional love.



♥ My World My Life

7:47 PM